About Me

My photo
Ruminations, Reflections and Retrospective reports from the life of a strange person.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another good day

So, with no classes, I still managed to have a pretty good day yesterday:
well I woke up late (which ended up working out ok).
took a walk
got some old tennis balls from the sports center and put them on my chair legs so it doesn't make horendous noises when I move
read most of a book
sat by a tiny pond covered in lillypads and cattails under a grape vine arbor
took another walk
ate dark chocolate
explored some academic buildings
explored some abandoned buildings
fixed a toaster
played knockout with friends.

Tomorrow: start the day off with a swim, then read, then clean the floor, maybe fix a fan, and frisbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment