About Me

My photo
Ruminations, Reflections and Retrospective reports from the life of a strange person.

Monday, November 2, 2009

a find, and cellphone struggles

I found out yesterday that you can buy mac&cheese here in some of the supermarkets.

Unfortunately, I bought one just for old (5 mths ago) times sake, and it's 8.1 NIS, which is over 2 USD! :( (though it is kosher, apparently).

The brand is Foulds "Wacky Mac." Somewhat surprisingly, you can also buy it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Fould-2019s-Macaroni-Cheese-Dinner-5-5-Ounce/dp/B000HQR0ZA though my box artwork is a little different. Slightly more interesting is that people who bought it from amazon also bought "spalding inflating needles."

In other news, there is still no success getting a data plan to work on my phone... I think it might just be a lost cause. Three visits to the service store and 2 calls to the service center have resulted in the advice to go ask someone who sells phones privately if they know any tricks. Oh well. The wifi works, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment