About Me

My photo
Ruminations, Reflections and Retrospective reports from the life of a strange person.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mid-week activity report

allrightythen.

I mentioned before about the hike that I took Sunday night. Here's some pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2069717&id=141300373&l=6d52a68871

On Monday, I mostly slept. It was crazy.

On Tuesday, after Ulpan, I stopped by the visitors' center on campus and picked up a map of haifa, and looked around a little bit. It's actually got a lot of stuff there, like a mini-museum. I'll have to go back and take pictures etc.

Then, several of us from Ulpan class took the bus down to the beach. It was great.
The waves weren't quite as big as when I was in Africa. but we did see a few people surfing, and there was good swimming with a nice shallow grade into the sea. The sand was spectacular... very fine and not too hot at all. On the way back to campus we stopped and got falafils. Today, I'm going to do laundry, and I'm researching different options for transferring money.

No comments:

Post a Comment