About Me

My photo
Ruminations, Reflections and Retrospective reports from the life of a strange person.

Monday, August 10, 2009

partly just for Andy Hoover

First off, Partly Just for? what was I thinking? Is this possible? It sounds like a budget clause at a rally.

I'm typing this from the Technion Library, where I have free internet.

However, I have several well-developed entries which I have prepared on my laptop, so this will be kept short to minimize the anachronisms. Interestingly enough, I have been mostly awake for.... gave up on tryign to figure it out with time zones and my current state of tiredness. In fact, I just stopped typing for a few minutes, to be awaked by what sounded like a ping pong ball burting from my skull with a decidedly happy popping sound. However, it would seem that I was drifting off into dre

more later

1 comment:

  1. Well...since I think i'm the only one that posts...it only makes sense. Also, I gave my grandpa a link to your blog to read. It would be cool if he commented...

    ReplyDelete